I hope that everyone is enjoying their holiday season! I have had a great time enjoying the beautiful Reno weather, and spending time with my family! I am now booking for 2014! Yipee!!!!
In an effort to keep my schedule a little more predictable for my family and to keep it a little more sane here are some details to keep in mind for booking in the new year. 🙂
1. I am only booking ONE outdoor session a month. This was a hard decision for me. BUT the way that my family is growing and changing studio is what is working the best for us. Not to mention studio photograhy is my passion. I LOVE it! I lave having all the fun backdrops and building new sets. I also love collecting fun outfits and accessories for your babies and kiddos to wear! I will have multiple mini sessions outdoors this year.
2. I am only booking ONE Saturday a month. Eeep! This was another hard decision for me. I love having a flexible schedule for my clients, BUT I also love my family too. My husband’s schedule has become increasingly more busy and sometimes the only time that we get to see him is on Saturdays. Boo. 🙁 So in a effort to pend more time together as a family I am working less on them.
3. I am no longer having in home ordering appointments. In fact I am not having ordering appointments at all any more. As much as I love doing them I am trying to simplify my life. And the number 1 item purchased at my ordering appointments was…. wait for it….. the CD! So, I now have a minimal booking fee (ranging form $25-$50) and the CD is MUCH more affordable for you all (ranging from $150-$350 depending on the type of session) To see my full pricing list and all the details please click HERE!
4. If you would like to order canvases I have a fabulous friend who is opening a canvas company. She is a fellow photographer in Utah so you know those canvases are going to be beautiful! I will give each session a packet full of information on printing and such.
5. If you would like a Saturday or Outdoor spot for this year please save your spot NOW! Some months are already booked. Just send me an email or use the contact form letting me know which month you want. No date required. We can plan a date once it get closer.
6. Last but not least~ I appreciate every single one of you! I can’t wait to see you all in the new year!!!